Have you ever wondered how much money Kizz Daniel makes from his music and other ventures? Or what kind of private jet does he own, and how does he enjoy flying in style?
If you are a fan of Kizz Daniel or curious about his net worth and lifestyle, then you need to read through this blog post, where we will explore the following questions:
- What is Kizz Daniel’s net worth in 2024?
- What are the sources of his income and wealth?
- What are the details of his private jet, and how does he use it?
- What are some of his achievements and challenges in his career?
But before we dive into these questions, let us learn more about Kizz Daniel, the talented and famous Nigerian singer and songwriter.
Who is Kizz Daniel?
Hailing from Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria, Kizz Daniel, born on May 1, 1994, is an acclaimed singer and songwriter whose true identity is Oluwatobiloba Daniel Anidugbe. He is best known for his hit songs such as “Woju”, “Yeba”, “One Ticket”, “Madu”, and “Jaho”. He is also the founder and CEO of Flyboy Inc., his record label and entertainment company.
In 2013, Kizz Daniel launched his music career upon entering into a record deal with G-Worldwide Entertainment. In May of 2014, he made his debut with the release of “Shoye”, his first single, followed by his breakthrough single “, Woju”, in September 2014, which became a huge success and topped several charts in Nigeria and across Africa. He then released his debut album, “New Era”, in May 2016, which won the Album of the Year award at the 2016 Headies.
In November 2017, Kizz Daniel left G-Worldwide Entertainment and launched his record label, Flyboy Inc. He then released his second Album, “No Bad Songz”, in November 2018, which featured collaborations with artists such as Davido, Wizkid, Diplo, and Nasty C. He followed it up with his third Album, “King of Love”, in June 2020, which he wrote entirely and had no featured artists. He also released his fourth Album, “Evolution”, in December 2021, which showcased his versatility and growth as an artist.
Kizz Daniel is acknowledged as an exceptionally accomplished and impactful artist within the Nigerian music sphere and on a broader scale. He has won several awards and nominations, such as the Best Pop Single and the Next Rated awards at the 2016 Headies, the Best African Act and the Best Worldwide Act at the 2016 MTV Europe Music Awards, which they hold every Year and the Best Male West Africa and the Artist of the Year awards at the 2018 AFRIMMA Awards. He has also performed at concerts and festivals worldwide, such as the One Africa Music Fest, the Afro Nation Festival, and the Kizz Daniel Live in Concert.
What is Kizz Daniel’s Net Worth in 2024?
According to various web search results, such as Top 10 Richest Musicians in Nigeria (2024) – Nigerian Infopedia or Kizz Daniel Net Worth 2024 And Biography – ZAMGIST, Kizz Daniel’s net worth in 2024 is estimated to be around $15 million. This makes him one of the richest musicians in Nigeria and Africa.
But how does Kizz Daniel make his money and accumulate his wealth? Well, there are several sources of his income and wealth, such as:
- Music: Kizz Daniel makes money from his music sales, streams, downloads, and royalties. He also makes money from his live performances, concerts, and tours. He has released four albums and over 40 singles, selling millions of copies and generating millions of streams and downloads on various platforms, such as Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube, and Boomplay. He also charges a high fee for his live performances, concerts, and tours, which range from N5 million to N10 million per show, depending on the location and the audience size.
- Business Ventures: Kizz Daniel makes money from his business ventures, such as his record label and entertainment company, Flyboy Inc. He also makes money from investments in other sectors, such as real estate, fashion, and technology. He owns several properties and assets, such as houses, cars, and gadgets worth millions of naira. He also has endorsement deals and partnerships with various brands and companies, such as Hennessy, Pepsi, MTN, and Access Bank, which pay him handsomely for his services and influence.
- Private Jet: Kizz Daniel makes money from his private jet, which he rents out to other celebrities and V.I.P.s who need to travel in style and comfort. He also uses his private jet for personal and professional trips, saving him time and money on transportation and accommodation.
Kizz Daniel’s Private Jet
Kizz Daniel has been known as one of the few Nigerian musicians fans have seen flying in private jet, symbolising his success and luxury. Kiss Daniells does not have a private jet but have been seen flying a $10 Million Bombardier Challenger 605 private after he released his second Album, “No Bad Songz”.
The Bombardier Challenger 605 is a large-cabin business jet that will be able to accomodate 11 to 12 passengers and two crew members. It has a range of 4,000 nautical miles and a cruising speed of 870 km/h. It also has a spacious and comfortable interior, which features leather seats, a galley, a lavatory, a wardrobe, an entertainment system, and a Wi-Fi connection.
Kizz Daniel have been known to use this private jet for various purposes, such as:
- Travelling: Kizz Daniel uses his private jet to travel to different destinations, both within and outside Nigeria, for his music and business activities. He also uses his private jet to travel for leisure and vacation, such as to Dubai, London, Paris, and New York. He enjoys flying in his private jet, as it gives him the freedom, flexibility, and privacy that he needs. Also, he often shares his travel, which he loves as he has close engagement with his fans on his prominent social networking social media networks such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter are utilized to post photographs and videos of his private jet and its interior.
- Promoting: Kizz Daniel promotes his private jet as a part of his brand and image and a clear source of inspiration and motivation to those that love him and followers. He often features his private jet in his music videos and photoshoots, where he showcases his wealth and lifestyle. He also uses his private jet as a platform to promote his music and business ventures, such as his albums, singles, concerts, tours, and endorsement deals. He also uses his private jet to create awareness and support for various causes and campaigns he is passionate about, such as education, health, and empowerment.
What are Some of His Achievements and Challenges in His Career?
Kizz Daniel has achieved a lot in his career, both as a musician and as a businessman. He has released four albums and over 40 singles, which have received critical and commercial acclaim. He has won several awards and nominations, both locally and internationally. He has performed at various concerts and festivals within and outside Nigeria.
He has established his own record label and entertainment company, Flyboy Inc. He has invested in various sectors, such as real estate, fashion, and technology. He has acquired several properties and assets, such as houses, cars, and gadgets. He has owned a private jet, which he uses for travel and rentals.
However, Kizz Daniel has also faced some challenges and difficulties in his career, both as a musician and as a businessman. He has had some legal and contractual disputes with his former record label, G-Worldwide Entertainment, which resulted in him changing his stage name from Kiss Daniel to Kizz Daniel. He has also had controversies and scandals with his fellow artists, such as Reekado Banks, Demmie Vee, and Chidinma.
He has also had some health and personal issues, such as his vocal cord injury in 2017, which affected his voice and performance. He has also had some relationship and family problems, such as his rumoured breakup with his girlfriend, Chidinma, and his alleged fatherhood of three children from different women.
With his unmatched success and impact on the Nigerian music scene and beyond, Kizz Daniel stands as one of our time’s most prominent and influential artists.
He has a net worth of $15 million and a private jet worth $10 million. He makes money from his music and his business ventures, such as his record label,