People only talk about working out 2 hours every day and indulging in many exercises to help them maintain a healthy life forgetting that there are some delicious drinks and food that can help them achieve that dream body size without even having to step into the gym.
About a year ago, I did a survey where I asked my followers how they were able to get their dream body and lose that excess weight they had.
Many of them gave me the answers that I was expecting. Some of these answers are below.
Sandra: “Hey! I had to work out 4 days a week for straight 2 months before I started seeing any changes in my body and once the changes started, I never stopped”
Cynthia “It was really a tough thing to do since my boyfriend works I the gym I use to work out so with him everything was not that difficult for me”
Empress “I was going to the gym with my girlfriend 6 times a week, though the journey was not an easy one but with determination I was able to achieve my aim”
Christabel “I didn’t really have to do much work, I was just taking smoothy every morning before going to work. I read about it in a blog post and decided to practice it, at first it seems as if I was it was not working but as weeks pass by I started seeing results. Though now am on the level I want to be but I still make smoothy and take once in a while because I believe it will help me maintain this very body I have.”
The reply from charitable caught my attention then I decided to get a first-hand result, I recommended it to a friend which lives just 5 minutes from me and after 1 month and some weeks, I started seeing results on her body.
Smoothies are all the rage these days, and for good reason: they’re delicious, filling, and nutritious. But what many people don’t realize is that smoothies can also be a great way to lose weight.
In fact, if you make a few small tweaks to your smoothie recipe, you can make it into a 7-day smoothie weight loss diet plan that will help you lose weight quickly and easily.
In this article, we’ll show you exactly how to make a smoothie diet plan that works for you: from the types of fruits and vegetables, you should use to the recipes themselves. Simply follow our tips and you’ll be on your way to a healthy body and a slimmer waistline in no time!
Read also: Healthy eating and living
What is a smoothie diet?
Smoothies are a great way to get your daily dose of fruits and vegetables without having to eat a full meal. They’re also a great way to lose weight if you follow the right smoothie diet plan. Here’s how to make a healthy smoothie diet that will help you lose weight:
Choose low-fat or fat-free milk products for your smoothies. This will help you keep calories down while still getting the nutrients your body needs.
Add plenty of fresh fruit to your smoothies. Berries, bananas, applesauce, and pineapple are all good options.
3. Limit the amount of sugar and unhealthy fats in your smoothies. These will sabotage your weight loss goals by adding calories and fat grams to your smoothie. Instead, use unsweetened fruit juice or natural sweeteners like honey or stevia extract.
4. Drink plenty of water with your smoothies for optimal hydration status and weight loss benefits. Just make sure not to overdo it on the liquids, since this can also lead to dehydration and cravings later on in the day.
The best smoothie ingredients for weight loss.
Smoothies are a great way to get your fruits and vegetables in, and they can be a great way to lose weight. Here are some smoothie ingredients that are recommended for weight loss:
1. Fruit in the freezer
Frozen berries, bananas, pineapple, mangoes, and other fruits can help you reach your daily recommended intake of fruit.
Lots of spinach can help you increase your fibre intake and reduce your calorie intake. It’s also a great source of vitamins A and C.
3. milk made from coconut
Coconut milk is high in saturated fat, but it also has almost no calories and is a good source of potassium and magnesium.
Plain yoghurt is low in calories and contains lots of healthy bacteria that can help you improve your gut health.
How to make a 7-day smoothie weight loss diet plan
There are plenty of ways to make a smoothie weight loss diet plan. You could choose any fruit or vegetable you like, and decide on how many grams of protein and carbohydrates you want each serving to include. You can also create your own blend, using whatever fruits and vegetables you have on hand.
To keep things simple, we’ve outlined the basic steps for creating a 7-day smoothie weight loss diet plan:
Choose your desired ingredients. If you’re trying to lose weight, aim to stick to low-calorie ingredients that are high in fibre and water content. This means opting for fruits and vegetables over processed foods and sugary drinks. For example, choose berries instead of chocolate bars or juice boxes filled with sugary syrups.
2. Prep your ingredients before blending them together. This will help reduce the amount of time required for preparation and ensure that all the ingredients are evenly blended into your smoothie. The selection of fresh fruit is key — frozen fruit will not give as much of a nutritional boost as fresh fruit does.
3. If desired, add milk or yoghurt to increase the calorie density of your smoothie and make it feel more satisfying (rather than like a diet drink).
You can also add antioxidant-rich herbs or supplements such as omega-3 fatty acids if you wish. These will help speed up your metabolism and promote weight loss in the long term. However, be aware that some supplements may contain gelatin.
The 7-Day Smoothie Weight Loss Diet Plan
There’s a reason smoothies are such a popular weight loss drink. By combining healthy ingredients and blending them together quickly, you create a delicious and nutritious drink that helps satisfy your hunger without all of the calories. And if you follow our 7-day smoothie weight loss diet plan, you can lose up to six pounds in just one week! Here’s how it works:
1. Select your preferred fruits and vegetables. When you make your smoothie, select vegetables and fruits that you enjoy and that are likely to be low in calories.
For example, if you choose cucumbers as the vegetable and bananas as the fruit, each serving will only have about 50 calories.
Plus, variety is key when it comes to your diet. Eating different fruits and vegetables will give your body the new nutrients it needs and help keep your metabolism working at its best.
2. Get your ingredients ready ahead of time. If possible, try to pre-chop or pre-mix your ingredients so that they’re ready to go when you make your smoothie. This will save time and ensure that everything blends smoothly together.
3. For added health benefits, substitute skim or low-fat milk for full-fat milk. By replacing some full-fat milk with skim or low-fat milk in your smoothies, you’ll decrease the amount of saturated fat (the bad kind) while maintaining your good shape.
Smoothie’s health benefits are really underrated. Though I don’t blame anyone who thinks it doesn’t have any effect on weight loss, I mean who could believe that a simple receipt like smoothie is capable of giving you a result people work themselves out to get in a short period of time?
I will urge you to try smoothies including the daily workout you have been doing. It could be a game changer for you and could help you achieve your desired results.