Ned Nwoko is one of the talked about Nigeria rich men and politician business men. He made himself popular through his marriage of the popular Nollywood actress Regina Daniels.
If you have ever wondered how some people can afford to live a lavish lifestyle with multiple wives, exotic cars, and private jet, then one of those people is Ned Nwoko, a Nigerian billionaire, lawyer, politician, and philanthropist.
This blog post will reveal Ned Nwoko’s net worth, private jet cost, and other aspects of his luxurious lifestyle. We will cover his sources of income, his properties, his wives, and his philanthropy.
So that by the end of this post, you will better understand who Ned Nwoko is, his private jet, how much he worth. his wife’s and how he spends his money.
Ned Nwoko’s Sources of Income
Ned Nwoko made his fortune through his various businesses and investments in Nigeria and abroad. He is a qualified lawyer who has practised in the UK and Nigeria. He has several law firms, such as Ned Nwoko Solicitors, Ned Nwoko & Co., and Ned Nwoko Chambers.
He is also a former member of the House of Representatives, representing Aniocha North-South and Oshimili North-South in Delta State. He has been involved in politics since the 1990s and has contested for various positions, such as governor and senator.
Ned Nwoko is also a successful entrepreneur who has allocated funds towards the domains of real estate, as well as oil and gas, tourism, and agriculture. He owns several properties in Nigeria and abroad, such as mansions, castles, hotels, and resorts.
He is the founder and chairman of Mount Delta, a tourism destination that covers over 43,000 hectares of land in Delta State. He also owns Linas International Limited, an oil and gas corporation conducting business in Nigeria and several other African nations.
He has also ventured into agriculture, with plans to cultivate rice, cassava, and palm oil on a large scale. He is also an avid collector of art, with paintings, sculptures, and antiques worth millions of dollars.
Ned Nwoko’s Net Worth
According to some reliable sources, Ned Nwoko is estimated to worth approximately $1.2 billion, he stands among the elite in terms of financial success in Nigeria and Africa.
However, his wealth took work. His business journey faced many challenges and risks, such as legal disputes, political opposition, and economic fluctuations. He had to overcome many obstacles and adversaries to achieve his success.
Ned Nwoko’s Private Jet Cost
One of the most conspicuous symbols of Ned Nwoko’s wealth is his private jet, which is a Falcon 7x manufactured by the Dassault Falcon line . This high-performance business jet can fly up to 11,000 km without refuelling at a speed of up to 900 km/h.
The maximum capacity of his private jet is capable of accommodating a total of 16 passengers and two crew members, with a spacious and luxurious cabin that features leather seats, a galley, a lavatory, and a lounge area. It also has advanced avionics and safety systems, such as a digital flight control system, a synthetic vision system, and a head-up display.
The cost of Ned Nwoko’s private jet is reported to be $54 million , equivalent to N20,774,842,000. This is a staggering amount of money, especially when compared to other private jets owned by celebrities or billionaires in Nigeria or globally.
For instance, the private jet of Aliko Dangote, the richest man in Africa, is worth $45 million. The private jet of Davido, one of the most popular musicians in Nigeria, is worth $27 million. The private jet of Oprah Winfrey, one of the most influential media personalities in the world, is worth $65 million.
Ned Nwoko bought a private jet for his personal and professional purposes. He uses it to travel to different places, both within and outside Nigeria, for his business meetings, political campaigns, and leisure trips.
He also uses it to host his family, friends, associates, celebrities, dignitaries, and journalists. Some of the places he has travelled to with his private jet include London, Dubai, Ghana, Morocco, and Antarctica. Some of the people he has hosted on board include Regina Daniels, his youngest wife; Pete Edochie, a veteran Nollywood actor; and Dele Momodu, a renowned journalist and publisher.
Ned Nwoko’s Properties
Ned Nwoko owns a plethora of properties in Nigeria and abroad, such as houses, cars, lands, and farms. He has a taste for luxury and elegance, as evident from the details and pictures of each property. Ned Nwoke have acquired lots of properties over the years, below are some of the properties that Ned Nwoko owns:
- Mansion in Delta State: This is Ned Nwoko’s main residence, where he lives with his wives and children. It is located in Idumuje-Ugboko, a town in Aniocha North Local Government Area of Delta State. It is a massive and magnificent edifice that covers over 10,000 square meters of land. It has several rooms, halls, offices, and amenities such as a pool and fitness centre, a zoo, a mosque, and a helipad. It is also surrounded by a beautiful landscape, with flowers, trees, and fountains. It is estimated to be worth over N2 billion.
- Castle in London: This is Ned Nwoko’s second home, where he stays when he visits the UK. It is located in Regents Park, a prestigious area in London. It is a historic and majestic building that dates back to the 19th century. It has a Gothic and Victorian style, with turrets, towers, and arches. It has several bedrooms, bathrooms, living rooms, dining rooms, a library, a cinema, and a wine cellar. It is also adorned with exquisite furniture, paintings, and sculptures. It is estimated to be worth over £10 million.
- Rolls Royce Cars: Ned Nwoko has a fleet of Rolls Royce cars, among the world’s most expensive and luxurious cars. He has different models and colors, such as Phantom, Ghost, Wraith, and Cullinan. He uses them to cruise around the city, attend events, and impress his guests. He also has cars like Bentley, Ferrari, Lamborghini, and Mercedes-Benz. His car collection is estimated to be worth over N500 million.
- Mount Delta: This is Ned Nwoko’s tourism destination, which he intends to develop into a world-class resort. It is located in Idumuje-Ugboko, near his mansion. It covers over 43,000 hectares of land, which is equivalent to the size of a small country. It has various attractions and activities, such as a golf course, a polo club, a wildlife park, a museum, a cultural centre, and a cable car. It also has accommodation and catering facilities, such as chalets, villas, restaurants, and bars. It is estimated to be worth over N10 billion.
Ned Nwoko’s properties are impressive and expensive but have also attracted controversies and criticisms. Some of his neighbours, community members, and activists have accused him of land grabbing, environmental degradation, and tax evasion.
Some of his relatives, business partners, and political rivals have also sued and challenged him. He has denied and defended himself against these allegations and claims, saying that he acquired his properties legally and ethically and is using them to benefit his people and society.
Ned Nwoko’s Wives
Ned Nwoko’s wives are six in number and include the popular Nollywood actress Regina Daniels . He is maries to one of the most beautiful women you will find in Africa. They are:
- Laila Nwoko: She is Ned Nwoko’s first wife, whom he married in 1999. She is from Morocco and has four children with him. She is a businesswoman and a socialite who is often seen with her husband at events and occasions. She is also supportive and friendly with her co-wives, especially Regina Daniels.
- Ned Nwoko’s second wife is Ned Nwoko’s second wife, whom he married in 2002 has no public information. All we know is that she is from Nigeria and has three children with him.
- Regina Daniels: She is Ned Nwoko’s sixth and youngest wife, whom he married in 2019. She is from Nigeria and has one child with him. She is a famous Nollywood actress who started her career as a child star. She is also a producer, a model, and a brand ambassador. She is very active on social media, where she shares her pictures and videos with her fans and followers.
- Ned Nwoko’s third, fourth, and fifth wives: They are Ned Nwoko’s other wives, whom he married in between Laila and Regina. They are from Nigeria and have two children, each with him. They are not very public about their lives and identities and prefer to avoid the media and the spotlight.
Ned Nwoko’s polygamous lifestyle is a result of his religious beliefs, his cultural values, and his personal preferences.
He is a Muslim, who believes that he has the right to marry up to four wives, as long as he can treat them equally and fairly.
He is also an Igbo man who believes that having many wives and children is a sign of wealth and status. He is also a lover of beauty and youth, who likes to marry young, attractive women who can satisfy his desires and needs.
Ned Nwoko’s marriages have generated a lot of stories and scandals in the public domain. One of the most controversial issues is his age gap with Regina Daniels, who is 40 years younger than him.
Many people have criticized and condemned their marriage, calling it a case of child abuse, gold digging, or fetishism. Another issue is his rumoured affairs with other women, who claim to be his girlfriends, fiancées, or wives.
Some of them have even accused him of impregnating them, dumping them, or threatening them. A third issue is his conflicts with his family and community, who have opposed or challenged his marriage, especially with Regina Daniels. Some of them have accused him of disrespecting their traditions, customs, and laws.
Ned Nwoko’s Philanthropy
Ned Nwoko is not only a wealthy and powerful man, but also a generous and compassionate man. He has undertaken or supported many charitable and humanitarian activities in Nigeria and abroad.
He has a foundation called the Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation, which is dedicated to improving the lives of the less privileged and the vulnerable. He has several projects, causes, and beneficiaries, such as:
- Fight against malaria: Ned Nwoko is on a mission to eradicate malaria from Africa by providing preventive and curative measures, such as mosquito nets, insecticides, drugs, and vaccines. He has also embarked on a project to fumigate and clean up the environment, especially in rural areas where malaria is prevalent. He has also partnered with the United Nations, the World Health Organization, and other organizations to raise awareness and funds for his cause.
- Scholarships for students: Ned Nwoko is a passionate advocate of education, especially for the youth. He has sponsored and supported many students in Nigeria and abroad to pursue their academic dreams and goals. He has provided scholarships, bursaries, grants, and loans to fund students’ tuition fees, housing, textbooks, and other expenses. He has also built and equipped schools, libraries, and laboratories to enhance the quality of education.
- Empowerment for women: Ned Nwoko firmly believes in women’s empowerment and emancipation, especially in Africa. He has empowered and supported many women in his family and society to achieve their potential and aspirations. He has provided them with opportunities, resources, and platforms to showcase their talents, skills, and abilities. He has also advocated for their rights, welfare, and protection, against discrimination, violence, and oppression.
- Preservation of culture: Ned Nwoko is a proud custodian and promoter of his culture, heritage, and identity. He has preserved and celebrated his culture through his lifestyle, marriages, properties, and philanthropy. He has also supported and sponsored many cultural events, festivals, and activities in Nigeria and abroad to showcase and share his culture with the world.
Ned Nwoko’s philanthropy has positively impacted and impacted many people and communities who have benefited from his generosity and kindness.
He has touched and transformed many lives through his interventions and contributions. He has also received many awards and recognitions, both locally and internationally, for his philanthropy and humanitarianism.
However, Ned Nwoko’s philanthropy also faces some challenges and limitations, such as lack of funds, lack of cooperation, lack of awareness, and lack of sustainability.
He cannot reach and help everyone who needs his assistance due to his foundation’s limited resources and capacity. He also faces resistance and opposition from people and groups who do not support or appreciate his philanthropy.
He also struggles to create and maintain awareness and interest in his philanthropy, especially among the younger generation, who may not be aware of or care about his causes. He also faces the challenge of ensuring that his philanthropy is sustainable and impactful, in the long term, and not just a one-time or short-term gesture.
Ned Nwoko is a fascinating and controversial figure with wealth, power, and influence. He also has a lot of wives, properties, and philanthropy. He is a man who lives his life on his own terms, without caring about what others think or say.
He is a man who enjoys and shares his wealth without being stingy or greedy. He is a man who loves and supports his wives without being jealous or possessive. He is a man who gives and helps others without being selfish or arrogant. We have revealed Ned Nwoko’s net worth, private jet cost, and other aspects of his luxurious lifestyle.
We have covered his sources of income, his properties, his wives, and his philanthropy. We hope that you have learned something new and interesting about Ned Nwoko, and that you have enjoyed reading this blog post.